Our slings are made from natural fibres, and were designed with longevity in mind.
Knowing how to take care of your sling will help it stay looking as beautiful as the day you bought it.
The below are general guidelines - please check the specific instructions on your sling's label before washing.
Caring for your sling
- To reduce the number of times you have to wash your sling, a baby wipe will often remove small spot stains. You are advised to refer to the care label on your sling before washing.
- If the sling can be machine washed we recommend that you use a gentle, cool, wool wash cycle.
- For ring slings, placing a sock over the rings will protect them during the washing process.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not tumble dry.
- Ironing can be used to remove creases, and help to prevent wear on the hems. Again please note the iron temperature on the care label attached to your sling.
- Our unfinished slings will shrink by up to 10% and all products have been cut to allow for this. Sizes may vary by blend and pattern. Most slings will stretch back considerably during use.
- Please check your sling for damage every time you wear your baby, if you find any loose threads or ripped areas stop using the sling immediately.
- Our wool and cashmere slings must be hand washed at temperatures upto 30 degrees and air dried after washing.
- You should store your sling in the bag provided, preferably rolled to avoid creasing.