Perfect for this season: a sumptuously soft, high percentage lambswool wrap, undyed stone warp, in a timeless herringbone pattern. This wrap is woven in an incredible British spun and dyed Lambswool. it’s hypoallergenic (no prickle here!), water-repellent, stain resistant, wind resistant, breathable and, whilst lightweight, is highly insulating
The New Heritage range was all about taking inspiration from traditional techniques from the past and using lighter, modern yarns to produce something new. Perfect all the way through to toddlerhood, and in a minimalist design that will look good with absolutely anything, this is a wrap you’ll want to treasure forever.
- Produced in a limited run with the finest natural fibres and natural dyes – good for your baby and for our planet
- Hand sewn and made by working mums in the UK
- Fully tested and made to the highest standard
- Quick and versatile – baby’s in within a minute, and the sling can be used as a sunshade and breast feeding cover too. Happy days!
- Folds down easily to pop in your changing bag or rucksack
- Keep them close and feel beautiful
- Use in or out of the house – the possibilities are endless
- Adjustable, fits most
- Suitable for babywearing your little one from 8lbs to 35lbs