You can pre-order Buzz Aureate until the 28th May and will receive your bespoke item/s within the next 12 weeks (approx). The fabric will be woven and cut to order after the pre-order window closes, tested for safety and sent to our seamstresses to hand finish, and you will be kept updated every step of the way. Price includes all taxes, duties, and free worldwide shipping. Depending on your country, we provide flexible payment options such as Klarna’s pay in 14 or 30 days, and pay in 3 interest free instalments services. Find more information about the pre-order process here.
Black on black and adorned with golden bumble bees, Buzz Aureate is truly timeless – these colours will never go out of style and will look good with any outfit, all year round. Aureate carries the definitions ‘covered with gold’ and ‘of golden colour or brilliance’ and boy, does this beauty live up to its name. The bees truly stand out on this Buzz, and the black reverse to this version has golden honeycombs which add extra beauty to your knots and tails.
Made from a blend of cotton (80%), silk (12%), and linen (8%) with a weight of 288gsm, this luxury limited edition bespoke baby wrap is on the heavier end of our wraps – with similar wrapping qualities to Buzz Acacia and Buzz Milk & Honey. It is extremely supportive without compromising its softness to the touch, and the honeycomb bubbles provide excellent cushioning for your little one.
- Version with wool is available (reverse is gold with black honeycombs)
- Made with the finest natural fibres and natural dyes – good for your baby and for our planet
- Will be hand sewn and made by working mums in the UK.
- Will be fully tested and made to the highest standard
- Quick and versatile – so many types of carry to try, and the sling can be used as a sunshade and breast feeding cover too. Happy days!
- Allows you to comfort and strengthen your bond with your baby whilst still being physically able to do the things you need and want to do
- Keep them close and feel beautiful
- Folds down easily to pop in your changing bag or rucksack
- Use in or out of the house – the possibilities are endless.
- Suitable for babywearing your little one from 8lbs to 35lbs
- Anyone can use a wrap of any size (different lengths = different types of carry) – most people find a size 6 to be the perfect starting point. You can find more information about sizing here.